The finest doctors in Israel are at Sheba Medical Center, and Sheba is continually honored each year with awards for quality. Sheba is a fully accredited organization since 2013 with the Joint Commission International (JCI), the gold standard in global health care. Additionally, Sheba provides the following for international patients seeking medical treatment in Israel:
- Partnership with the MD Anderson Cancer Center in the United States
- A personal coordinator and translator is made available to assist you during your entire stay.
- 159 different medical departments and clinics
- 1,700 total patient beds
- 33 laboratories
- 8,000 healthcare professionals including 1,200 physicians and surgeons
- Clinical consultation with Sheba’s medical staff is available prior to your arrival.
- Traveling overseas to a new country can be intimidating, especially when dealing with medical issues. Sheba takes care of you with transportation, accommodations, and visas every step of the way.
- As a government hospital, Sheba’s fees are open and transparent. Sheba provides outstanding, affordable Western medicine.
Despite Sheba Medical Center’s size, you will receive tailor-made medicine here, administered with compassion and true caring. The entire staff is committed to the well-being of their patients and taking care of your every need. Even among high-tech procedures and advanced research, the human element is not lost at Sheba.