IVF, Fertility Treatment and Fertility Preservation
IVF Treatment And Fertility Preservation
Many couples desire the joy of raising a child but encounter difficulty conceiving on their own. In fact, about 15% of couples face reproductive issues. Others are concerned about fertility loss due to disease or treatments such as chemotherapy. At Sheba Medical Center, we are dedicated to providing effective treatments for these patients and helping their dreams to come true.
Sheba Medical Center’s IVF Fertility Clinic
Sheba Medical Center’s IVF Fertility Clinic is a Center of Excellence and one of the foremost treatment facilities of its type in the region. The clinic has a long and distinguished history as the first baby resulting from IVF in Israel was born at our clinic in 1982.
Fertility treatment in Israel is performed over 1,000 times each year. But our fertility programs don’t stop there. We are continually conducting research to advance our ability to provide successful fertility treatments and stay on the cutting edge of technology.
Fertility programs available at the IVF Fertility Clinic are outlined below:
- Expert diagnosis of fertility issues, whether due to fallopian tube, hormonal, uterine, or sperm problems.
- Treatment of the above problems by methods such as unblocking fallopian tubes and removal of ovarian cysts.
- Traditional in vitro fertilization (IVF) treatment, but with modern methods like micromanipulation, embryo cryopreservation, and laser assisted hatching.
- Genetic counseling, including advanced genetic diagnosis of embryos.
- Sperm gathering techniques, along with sperms counts, sperm quality analysis, and sperm storage. Other male sexual issues are also treated, such as varicoceles.
- Cryopreservation of ova (eggs), sperm, and entire ovary sections. This is particularly useful for persons afflicted with cancer and are concerned about possible fertility loss, both from the disease itself as well as radiation and chemotherapy treatments.
- Zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT) treatment, designed to allow implantation of eggs or embryos in the fallopian tubes.
- Support groups and counseling are made available to assist with emotional issues.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: