5 Reasons to Choose Israel for Fertility and IVF Treatment
Israel is an excellent destination for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other fertility treatments. The nation is very open to medical tourism and is home to some of the most advanced medicine on the planet.
Many American couples struggling with fertility issues do not realize they have the option of traveling abroad for treatment. In fact, Israel is an excellent destination for in vitro fertilization (IVF) and other fertility treatments. The nation is very open to medical tourism and is home to some of the most advanced medicine on the planet. Treatments are available here for both female and male fertility problems. Furthermore, many top reproductive medicine physicians work in Israel.
Why choose Israel for your IVF and fertility treatments
- A long history of fertility medicine. Along with the US, Israel is one of the most medically advanced nations in the world, but this didn’t happen overnight. Israel has been at the forefront of medical research and practice for many years, and this includes fertility medicine. Women and couples have been undergoing successful fertility treatments in Israel for decades.
- Procedure options. You can find more than just IVF in Israel. In fact, Sheba Medical Center, the largest hospital in Israel, offers a number of fertility treatment choices including oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing), controlled ovarian stimulation, micromanipulation, microscopic epididymal sperm aspiration, and more.
- Reduced costs. Fertility treatments can be incredibly expensive, especially when not covered by insurance. Healthcare costs, in general, are lower in Israel than in the US, but you won’t be sacrificing quality and expertise for affordability.
- Expert physicians. You’ll find highly trained and experienced physicians at institutions like Sheba Medical Center. Gynecologists, Urologists, and reproductive endocrinologists work cooperatively to provide excellent care and strive to maximize your chances of having a successful pregnancy.
- 5. Ease of access. Israel may be across the globe from the US, but quality Israeli medicine is surprisingly easy to access for Americans. The two nations have long been partners, and Americans typically find it easy to obtain visas and arrange travel.
Sheba Medical Center – A Comprehensive Fertility Treatment Destination
Israeli medicine is quite advanced, and Sheba Medical Center represents the pinnacle of Israeli medicine. The largest hospital in the region, Sheba provides a comprehensive selection of fertility services and individualized attention. It is truly world class medicine with a personal touch. Here are some other factors that make Sheba an excellent choice for fertility treatment in Israel:
- Sheba is completely accredited by the Joint Commission International healthcare accrediting authority.
- You’ll receive 360-degree service at Sheba, including assistance with travel arrangements, visas, lodging, and a personal coordinator and interpreter.
- At Sheba, you’ll have access to rare and advanced fertility options, including zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT) and genetic embryo diagnosis.
- Sheba has a long history of excellence in fertility medicine and was the birthplace of the first “test tube” baby born in Israel in the 1980s.
Remember, treatment is available in Israel for more than life-threatening illnesses. Advanced medicine at Sheba Medical Center can help you obtain your dreams of parenthood and a healthy child.
Contact Sheba today and receive a free consultation.
Request a consultation
Ready to contact us for a consultation about your condition and our medical services? The staff of our International Medical Tourism Division is ready to help.
Please select the appropriate button to get started.