12 Ways to Heal at a Rehabilitation Hospital in Israel
Rehabilitation encompasses far more than simply repairing isolated parts of your body. It is also a way to rejuvenate and restore health to your mind. A focus on total and holistic healthcare is therefore needed to facilitate genuine rehabilitation. The best way to do this is to visit a facility with highly trained and experienced physicians who implement the latest technologies and techniques.
All the Ways to Heal at a Rehabilitation Hospital in Israel
No matter what type of rehabilitation you require, Israel has many renowned specialists who can help.
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation – this includes medical issues such as diabetic ulcers, foot problems and amputations. A variety of progressive therapies are offered, such as hydrotherapy and customized prosthetic limbs.
- Neurological Rehabilitation – round-the-clock care for patients with nervous system damage from chronic disease or injury, such as multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries.
- Day Rehabilitation Unit – therapies for chronic pain, nerve damage, joint problems, and burns.
- Psychiatric Care – support for patients and their families, as well as specialized services for post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Geriatric Services – comprehensive care for elderly patients, focusing on their unique medical and psychological requirements.
- Respiratory Care – collaborative treatment for respiratory afflictions, along with the use of high-tech life-saving techniques, such as computerized ventilation.
- Physiotherapy – a physiatrist (specialist in musculoskeletal issues that affect movement) manages individualized treatments.
- Virtual Reality (VR) Training – Israel is on the frontline of medical technology with this therapy; patients become immersed in virtual environments to regain control over their mobility and skills.
- Speech Therapy – assistance with language and speech problems in order to enhance everyday communication.
- Head Trauma Rehabilitation – custom-designed therapies to improve daily independence.
- Eating Disorders – compassionate rehabilitation for patients with bulimia and anorexia.
- Movement Disorders – integrative treatments for mobility problems resulting from trauma, stroke, orthopedic issues, or other causes.
Visit Sheba Medical Center in Israel
World-Class Excellence and Experience that You Can Trust
The goal of all medical services at Sheba’s Rehabilitation Hospital in Israel is to give you back your life – and we do this successfully for thousands of patients per year:
- Over 6,200 inpatients are treated yearly
- Treatment is provided for 190,000 patients annually on an outpatient basis
- We have a total of 621 beds
- 12 specialized hospital departments – all staffed with medical experts who are dedicated to your complete rehabilitation
Locals and tourists travel from everywhere to take advantage of our outstanding standard of care. The Sheba medical experts have also gained diverse experience due to our long and varied history of granting top-notch care to members of the Israel Defense Force and victims of terrorism.
At the Sheba Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital in Israel, all the staff members strive to provide comfortable and efficient medical care that considers all aspects of your well-being. A case manager from the International Medical Tourism Division will oversee coordination of every step, helping to remove some of the stress from upon your shoulders. Your overall quality of life – physical and mental – matters to us.
Book a consultation to learn more about how Sheba’s Rehabilitation Hospital in Israel can help you regain control of your life.
Request a consultation
Ready to contact us for a consultation about your condition and our medical services? The staff of our International Medical Tourism Division is ready to help.
Please select the appropriate button to get started.