Prof. Eytan Mor is an expert in kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation and hepatobiliary surgery. He served as the director of the largest transplantation division in Israel at Beilinson Hospital and Schneider Children’s Hospital, and was the first in the country to perform liver transplants from a live donor in a child and adult. In the field of kidney transplants, he was the first surgeon in Israel to perform incompatible blood type transplants and cross-transplants. Prof. Mor established a cooperation with European countries on this issue. Recently, he performed a unique kidney and bone marrow transplant to stop treatment with immunosuppressive drugs.
Prof. Mor has published more than 170 scientific articles.
- Director of the Organ Transplant Center, Sheba Medical Center
- Full Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah Medical School, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Residency in General Surgery, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot
- Fellowship in Transplantation, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- General Surgery