- Surgery B- General Surgery and Transplantation
- Kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation
- Hepatobiliary surgery
Prof. Eytan Mor is an expert in kidney, liver and pancreas transplantation, and hepatobiliary surgery. He served as the director of the largest transplantation division in Israel at Beilinson Hospital and Schneider Children’s Hospital and was the first in the country to perform liver transplants from a live donor in a child and adult. In the field of kidney transplants, he was the first surgeon in Israel to perform incompatible blood type transplants and cross-transplants. Prof. Mor established cooperation with European countries on this issue. Recently, he performed a unique kidney and bone marrow transplant to stop treatment with immunosuppressive drugs.
Prof. Mor has published more than 170 scientific articles.
- Director of the Organ Transplant Center, Sheba Medical Center
- Full Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah Medical School, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Residency in General Surgery, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot
- Fellowship in Transplantation, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- General Surgery
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: