Our Holistic Approach to Medicine
At Sheba Medical Center, all of our staff is deeply committed to providing healthcare with a patient-centric approach. In line with this philosophy, we treat each patient in our Hemato-Oncology Division with a holistic, integrative manner that is sensitive to his or her overall well-being and quality of life.
Today we offer a one-stop-shop for all hemato-oncology treatments, all under one roof. We perform comprehensive diagnostics and administer a wide range of therapeutic approaches to hematological disorders. Our staff is dedicated 24/7 to serving our patients with complete and superior healthcare services.
Full-Scale Medical Facilities
All of the Hemato-Oncology Division services that a patient may require are located on Sheba’s state-of-the-art campus, including:
- Outpatient clinic
- Hospitalization unit
- Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT) Unit – for patients undergoing bone marrow transplantation
- Pheresis (stem cell collection and freezing service)
- Daily clinic – hemato-oncology specialists perform patient examinations 1-2 times per week
- Isolation boxes – isolated, sterile rooms for patients undergoing BMT
- Specialized laboratory for CAR-T cells and bone marrow extraction
- Laboratory for tissue classification (HLA –Typing)
Every Patient is Unique
Our therapies are customized to pay attention to every individual’s unique medical and physical condition, emotional needs, lifestyle preferences, and special priorities. We value each and every patient as a respected individual.
Patient Comfort is Our Priority
At Sheba, we infuse the patient experience with a reassuring, human touch. We understand that tending compassionately to the whole person, and not just the disease, promotes healing. Our specialists are therefore available whenever the patient needs assistance, and not just on the scheduled visit dates.
Patients who require hospitalization in our Hemato-Oncology Division for Adults receive private rooms with the following amenities:
- Television sets hooked up to satellite broadcasts
- Stereo music
- Shared services on the 5th floor feature a fully-equipped kitchenette, with complimentary tea, coffee, and sandwiches
On Sheba campus
Patients can also take advantage of the following comforts, offered conveniently on the Sheba campus:
- Beauty salon
- Alternative medicine center
- Computer room
- Arts and crafts center
- Music corner
Comprehensive Support – from A-Z
Our entire team invests themselves fully into fighting hemato-oncological cancer – without losing sight of the person. No matter what testing or treatments must be performed, we always remain focused on our patients’ complete quality of life. In addition to providing premier medical care, we devote ourselves to satisfying the psychological, social, and palliative needs of each individual with our range of supportive services.
CONTACT OUR MEDICAL TOURISM DIVISION
Established in 1948, Sheba Medical Center is now the leading medical center in the region.