Dr. Victoria Vishnevskia-Dai is a leading, world- renowned specialist in the field of ocular oncology. With her vast experience and top expertise Dr. Vishnevskia-Dai treats patients from all over the world using the most innovative and progressive treatments available world-wide.
Membership In Professional Societies
1998-Present The Israel Ophthalmology Society
1999-Present The Israel Society for eye vision and Research (ISEVR)
2003-Present The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
2003-Present The International Society of Ocular Oncology (ISOO)
2004-Present Ocular Oncology Group (OOG)
2013-Present International Society for Genetic Eye Diseases & Retinoblastoma ISGEDR
2014-Present European retinoblastoma society ( EU RETINO )
2014-Present International Ocular Inflammation Society (IOIS)
Leading role in Professional Societies
2015-Present Secretary general of the Israeli Ophthalmology Society (IOS)
2016-2017 A member of the organizing committee of the 6 annual IOS meeting
2017-2018 A member of the organizing committee of the 7 annual IOS meeting
2018-present A member of the organizing committee of the 8 annual IOS meeting
Mar 2017-Present A member of the organizing committee of the bi-Anal meeting of the International Society of Ocular Oncology (ISOO) 2019 Los Angeles
Mar 2017-Present Elected chair of the 2020 annual Ocular Oncology Group (OOG) meeting – Tel Aviv
2018- Present Head of the Israli Ocular Oncology Group
2014-present Chief Editor “Eye Update” a review journal in ophthalmology.
Jan 2017-present Chief Editor of the Israeli ophthalmological Society Journal (IOS)
- Senior Ophthalmologist, Director of the Ocular Oncology and Inflammatory eye diseases service.
- Ocular oncology and inflammatory eye diseases Consultant for the Pediatric oncology department, Oncology institute and immunology institute
- Senior Lecturer, Ophthalmology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Head of the clinical forum, Ophthalmology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tell-Aviv University, Israel
Conditions and treatment
- Ocular Oncology
- Autoimmune Eye Diseases
- Tuberous sclerosis TS
- ocular melanoma
- uveal melanoma
Education and Training
- B.Med.Sc, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- MD, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology, School of Continuing Medical Education, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Ophthalmology residency program, Department of Ophthalmology, Assaf-Harofeh medical center.
- Clinical and Surgical Fellowship in Ocular Oncology, Wills Eye Hospital Tomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia PA, USA.
- MA in Public Health and Health System Management, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- Ocular Oncology
Subretinal Fluid Optical Density and Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Characteristics for the Diagnosis of Circumscribed Choroidal Hemangioma. Zur D, Frenkel S, Leshno A, Iglicki M, Ben-Artzi Cohen N, Khoury A, Martínez Cartier M, Barak A, Moroz I, Loewenstein A, Neudorfer M, Vishnevskia-Dai V.
Herpetic Anterior Uveitis – Analysis of Presumed and PCR Proven Cases. Neumann R, Barequet D, Rosenblatt A, Amer R, Ben-Arie-Weintrob Y, Hareuveni-Blum T, Vishnevskia-Dai V, Raskin E, Blumenfeld O, Shulman S, Sanchez JM, Flores V, Habot-Wilner Z.
Prophylactic exposure of human corneal endothelial cells to Rho-associated kinase inhibitor reduced apoptosis rate after phacoemulsification: Ex vivo study. Achiron A, Feldman A, Karmona L, Avizemer H, Barequet IS, Rosner M, Knyazer B, Bartov E, Burgansky Z, Vishnevskia-Dai V.