Dr. Victoria Vishnevskia-Dai is a leading, world- renowned specialist in the field of ocular oncology. With her vast experience and top expertise Dr. Vishnevskia-Dai treats patients from all over the world using the most innovative and progressive treatments available world-wide.
Membership In Professional Societies
1998-Present The Israel Ophthalmology Society
1999-Present The Israel Society for eye vision and Research (ISEVR)
2003-Present The American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO)
2003-Present The International Society of Ocular Oncology (ISOO)
2004-Present Ocular Oncology Group (OOG)
2013-Present International Society for Genetic Eye Diseases & Retinoblastoma ISGEDR
2014-Present European retinoblastoma society ( EU RETINO )
2014-Present International Ocular Inflammation Society (IOIS)
Leading role in Professional Societies
2015-Present Secretary general of the Israeli Ophthalmology Society (IOS)
2016-2017 A member of the organizing committee of the 6 annual IOS meeting
2017-2018 A member of the organizing committee of the 7 annual IOS meeting
2018-present A member of the organizing committee of the 8 annual IOS meeting
Mar 2017-Present A member of the organizing committee of the bi-Anal meeting of the International Society of Ocular Oncology (ISOO) 2019 Los Angeles
Mar 2017-Present Elected chair of the 2020 annual Ocular Oncology Group (OOG) meeting – Tel Aviv
2018- Present Head of the Israli Ocular Oncology Group
2014-present Chief Editor “Eye Update” a review journal in ophthalmology.
Jan 2017-present Chief Editor of the Israeli ophthalmological Society Journal (IOS)
Conditions and treatment
- Ocular Oncology
- Tuberous sclerosis TS
- Ocular melanoma
- Autoimmune Eye Diseases
- Uveal melanoma
- Senior Ophthalmologist, Director of the Ocular Oncology and Inflammatory eye diseases service.
- Ocular oncology and inflammatory eye diseases Consultant for the Pediatric oncology department, Oncology institute and immunology institute
- Senior Lecturer, Ophthalmology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Head of the clinical forum, Ophthalmology, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tell-Aviv University, Israel
Education and Training
- B.Med.Sc, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- MD, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Diploma in Ophthalmology, School of Continuing Medical Education, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel.
- Ophthalmology residency program, Department of Ophthalmology, Assaf-Harofeh medical center.
- Clinical and Surgical Fellowship in Ocular Oncology, Wills Eye Hospital Tomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia PA, USA.
- MA in Public Health and Health System Management, Bar Ilan University, Israel.
- Ocular Oncology
Subretinal Fluid Optical Density and Spectral-Domain Optical Coherence Tomography Characteristics for the Diagnosis of Circumscribed Choroidal Hemangioma
Zur D, Frenkel S, Leshno A, Iglicki M, Ben-Artzi Cohen N, Khoury A, Martínez Cartier M, Barak A, Moroz I, Loewenstein A, Neudorfer M, Vishnevskia-Dai V.
Herpetic Anterior Uveitis
Analysis of Presumed and PCR Proven Cases. Neumann R, Barequet D, Rosenblatt A, Amer R, Ben-Arie-Weintrob Y, Hareuveni-Blum T, Vishnevskia-Dai V, Raskin E, Blumenfeld O, Shulman S, Sanchez JM, Flores V, Habot-Wilner Z.
Prophylactic exposure of human corneal endothelial cells to Rho-associated kinase inhibitor reduced apoptosis rate after phacoemulsification:
Ex vivo study. Achiron A, Feldman A, Karmona L, Avizemer H, Barequet IS, Rosner M, Knyazer B, Bartov E, Burgansky Z, Vishnevskia-Dai V.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: