Dr. Jacob Zauberman MD is a leading Neurosurgeon. He specializes in pediatric neurosurgery, brain tumors, endoscopic brain surgery and hydrocephalus. Dr. Zauberman graduated from the Faculty of Medicine at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology. He then completed his residency in the neurosurgery at the Sheba Medical Center in Israel.
After completing his residency he specialzed in the USA at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA in brain tumors followed by a fellowship in the field of pediatric neurosurgery at the Children’s hospital in Seattle, WA.
Since his return to Israel, Dr. Zauberman is a Senior Neurosurgeon at Sheba, practicing in the fields of Pediatric Neurosurgery, Hydrocephalus, Endoscopic Surgery, Brain Tumors and Epilepsy Surgery. The surgeries are performed using the state of the art medical technologies. Dr. Zauberman is an author of scientific articles and publications in neurosurgery.
Conditions and treatment
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Endoscopic Surgery
- Epilepsy Surgery
- Pediatric neurosurgery
- Spine neurosurgery
- Brain Tumors
- Senior Physician at the Department of Neurosurgery
- Membership in Associations: Israeli Association of Neurological Surgeons
- American Neurosurgical Association
Education and Training
- MD from the Faculty of Medicine at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology
- Specialzed in the USA at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA in brain tumors followed by a fellowship in the field of pediatric neurosurgery at the Children's hospital in Seattle, WA.
- ediatric Neurosurgery
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: