Dr. Gil Golan is a Senior Physician at the Division of Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging, Sheba Medical Center. He is a highly trained professional, specializing in Diagnostic and Invasive Radiology for different medical conditions.
His main interests and research:
* Invasive gynecological and obstetric treatments such as endosvascular therapy of the placenta and the treatment of fibroids.
* Endovascular treatment of varicose veins.
* Endovascular treatments in oncology patients
- Senior Physician, the Division of Diagnostic and Interventional Imaging
Conditions and treatment
- endovascular treatment of the placenta
- endovascular therapy for fibroids
- endovascular treatment of varicose veins
- endovascular treatments in oncology patients
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah Ein Kerem Medical School, Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Specialization in Diagnostic Radiology, Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital, Jerusalem
- Intensive training in Invasive Radiology, Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital, Jerusalem
- Intensive training, the treatment of varicose veins, Yale University, Connecticut, USA
- Advanced training in the treatment of uterine fibroids in Paris, France
- Diagnostic Radiology