Dr. Eyal Ramu is a highly trained orthopedic surgeon, with special expertise in orthopedic oncology.
His professional interests include:
Primary malignant bone tumors.
Metastatic bone tumors.
Malignant tumors of the soft tissue in the limbs and pelvis.
Aggressive benign bone tumors.
Benign soft tissue tumors in the limbs and pelvis.
Dr. Ramu provides a wide range of medical services, including:
- Malignant bone tumors resection and reconstruction using a prosthesis or bone graft
- Wide resection of soft tissue in the limbs and pelvis
- Fixation of pathological and progressive fractures using internal fixation
- Resection of benign aggressive bone tumors and reconstruction using a bone graft
- Excision of benign soft tissue tumors in the limbs and pelvis
- Specialist at the Department of Orthopedics and the Orthopedic Oncology Clinic
Conditions and treatment
- Ewing sarcoma tumors
- chondrosarcoma tumors
- musculoskeletal tumors
- primary malignant bone tumors
- metastatic bone tumors
Education and Training
- MD, Goldman School of Medicine, Ben-Gurion University, Israel.
- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery, Sheba Medical Center.
- Research training at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
- Research training at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada.
- Training in orthopedic oncology, Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
- Orthopedic Oncology