Dr. Eyal Ramu is a highly trained orthopedic surgeon, with special expertise in orthopedic oncology.
His professional interests include:
- Primary malignant bone tumors.
- Metastatic bone tumors.
- Malignant tumors of the soft tissue in the limbs and pelvis.
- Aggressive benign bone tumors.
- Benign soft tissue tumors in the limbs and pelvis.
Dr. Ramu provides a wide range of medical services, including:
- Malignant bone tumors resection and reconstruction using a prosthesis or bone graft
- Wide resection of soft tissue in the limbs and pelvis
- Fixation of pathological and progressive fractures using internal fixation
- Resection of benign aggressive bone tumors and reconstruction using a bone graft
- Excision of benign soft tissue tumors in the limbs and pelvis
Conditions and treatment
- Ewing sarcoma tumors
- Musculoskeletal tumors
- Metastatic bone tumors
- Chondrosarcoma tumors
- Primary malignant bone tumors
- Specialist at the Department of Orthopedics and the Orthopedic Oncology Clinic
Education and Training
- MD, Goldman School of Medicine, Ben-Gurion University, Israel.
- Internship, Orthopedic Surgery, Sheba Medical Center.
- Research training at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) in Bethesda, Maryland, USA.
- Research training at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, Canada.
- Training in orthopedic oncology, Mount Sinai Hospital in Toronto, Canada.
- Orthopedic Oncology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: