Dr. Elad Jacoby is an Attending Physician at the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Department and Investigator in Pediatric Cancer Immunotherapy at the Pediatric Research Institute, the Edmond and Lily Safra Children’s Hospital.
He has completed his medical education at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU, he then specialized in Pediatrics at the Sheba MEdical Center. Later Dr. Jacoby has completed clinical fellowship in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology at Johns Hopkins Hospital and a clinical and research fellowship at the Pediatric Oncology Branch in the NCI.
He is a leading physician implementing the innovative CAR-T treatment in Leukemia and Lymphoma patients in Sheba.
- Attending Physician, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Department
- Investigator - Pediatric Cancer Immunotherapy, Pediatric Research Institute, The Edmond and Lily Safra Children's Hospital
Conditions and treatment
- CAR T cells
- Hematological malignancies
- bone marrow transplantation
- stem cell transplantation
- pediatric hematology
- pediatric oncology
- cancer immunotherapy
Education and Training
- MD graduate, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Pediatric Resident, Sheba Medical Center
- Clinical Fellow, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, USA
- Clinical and Research Fellow, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute (NCI), Washington D.C., USA
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology