Dr. Elad Jacoby is an Attending Physician at the Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Department and Investigator in Pediatric Cancer Immunotherapy at the Pediatric Research Institute, the Edmond and Lily Safra Children’s Hospital.
He has completed his medical education at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU, he then specialized in Pediatrics at the Sheba MEdical Center. Later Dr. Jacoby has completed clinical fellowship in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology at Johns Hopkins Hospital and a clinical and research fellowship at the Pediatric Oncology Branch in the NCI.
He is a leading physician implementing the innovative CAR-T treatment in Leukemia and Lymphoma patients in Sheba
Conditions and treatment
- CAR T cells
- Bone marrow transplantation
- Pediatric hematology
- Cancer immunotherapy
- Hematological malignancies
- Stem cell transplantation
- Pediatric oncology
- Attending Physician, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology Department
- Investigator - Pediatric Cancer Immunotherapy, Pediatric Research Institute, The Edmond and Lily Safra Children's Hospital
Education and Training
- MD graduate, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Pediatric Resident, Sheba Medical Center
- Clinical Fellow, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore, USA
- Clinical and Research Fellow, Pediatric Oncology Branch, National Cancer Institute (NCI), Washington D.C., USA
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: