Dr. Eitan Bardan MD., is the Deputy Director Department of Gastroenterology and the Head of the Dysphagia Clinic at the Sheba Medical Center. He is the Sackler Medical School graduate, has completed internship in Internal Medicine and later in Gastroenterology. Dr. Bardan attended fellowship in Gastrointestinal Motility and Dysphagia at the Medical College of Wisconsin, USA.
Conditions and treatment
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Gastrointestinal pathology
- Deputy Director Department of Gastroenterology and the Head of the Dysphagia Clinic
- Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- General Secretary of the Israeli Gastroenterology Association
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Motility and Dysphagia at the Medical College of Wisconsin, USA
- Internal Medicine
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: