Dr. Moshe Halak MD, is the Director of the Department of Vascular Surgery. He is a B.Med.SC and MD graduate with honors from the Faculty of Medicine, Technion Institute, Haifa. He is a qualified General and Vascular Surgeon, who has completed his specialization in Israel and in USA. The Department of Vascular Surgery at Sheba Medical Center led by Dr. Halak is engaged in clinical activities, research, and educational functions.
The department’s clinical activities include the treatment of vascular diseases; state-of-the-art surgical and endovascular procedures, as well as medical therapies are utilized. The department performs surgical and Endovascular procedures which include treatment of: acute and chronic Arterial Occlusion in the upper or lower extremities, Vascular Trauma, Aortic Neurysms, including Thoracoabdominal Aneurysms, Carotid and other arch vessels with Occlusive and Aneurismal Disease, Visceral Artery Occlusive Disease (Renal and Mesenteric Arteries), Vascular access for Hemodialysis, Thoracoscopic Upper Dorsal Sympathectomy, Venous reconstructive surgery
Conditions and treatment
- General surgery
- Vascular disease
- Vascular trauma
- Venous reconstructive surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Venos insufficiency
- Arterial occlusion
- Aneurismal disease
- Director Department of Vascular Surgery
- Member, Israeli Medical Association, Israeli Society of Vascular Surgery
Education and Training
- B.Med.SC and MD graduate with honors from the Faculty of Medicine, Technion Institute, Haifa
- Specialization in General and Vascular surgery in Israel and in USA
- Israel Medical Board License 1993
- Israel General Surgery specialty license 1999
- Israel Vascular Surgery specialty license 2002
- Medical Board of Western Australia Certificate
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: