Dr. Jacob Korach MD, is the Director of the Gynecology Oncology Department at the Josef Buchmann Gynecology and Maternity Center. He is also a Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine.
Dr. Korach has co-authored over 30 published papers and is an expert in several fields, including gynecologic oncology, obstetrics, gynecology, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, and gynecologic surgery. His field of interest also includes Cervical conization and fertility preservation for women diagnosed with cancer.
Dr. Korach has graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU, then completed his specialization in OB/GYN at the Sheba Medical Center and a Fellowship in Gynecology Oncology at the Beth Israel Hospital in NY.
Conditions and treatment
- Director of the Gynecologic Oncology Department
- Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Member of the Israel Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Member of the Israeli Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society
- Member of the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Specialization in OB/GYN at the Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Gynecology Oncology at the Beth Israel Hospital in NY
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: