Dr. Einat Shacham-Shmueli is an attending physician at Sheba’s Gastrointestinal Clinic at the Cancer Center. Completing her medical studies at Tel Aviv University’s Sackler School of Medicine, Dr. Shacham-Shmueli is an expert in the treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies, and has over 25 published scientific articles under her belt.
Conditions and treatment
- Senior Oncologist at the Gastrointestinal Clinic at the Cancer Center, Sheba Medical Center
- A member of the Israel Society of Oncology and Radiotherapy and is an NCI (National cancer institute), RTOG (Radiation therapy oncology group) and CTEP (Cancer therapy evaluation program) investigator
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Specialization in the field of Oncology at the Sourasky Medical Center, Ichilov.
- Specialization in the field of Gastroenterology Oncology at the University of California, San Francisco, USA
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: