Dr. Jacob Korach MD, is the Director of the Gynecology Oncology Department at the Josef Buchmann Gynecology and Maternity Center. He is also a Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine.
Dr. Korach has co-authored over 30 published papers and is an expert in several fields, including gynecologic oncology, obstetrics, gynecology, uterine cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, and gynecologic surgery.
His field of interest also includes Cervical conization and fertility preservation for women diagnosed with cancer.
Dr. Korach has graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU, then completed his specialization in OB/GYN at the Sheba Medical Center and a Fellowship in Gynecology Oncology at the Beth Israel Hospital in NY.
- Director of the Gynecologic Oncology Department
- Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Member of the Israel Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Member of the Israeli Association of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member of the International Gynecologic Cancer Society
- Member of the European Society of Gynecologic Oncology
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Specialization in OB/GYN at the Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Gynecology Oncology at the Beth Israel Hospital in NY
- Obstetrics and Gynecology