Orthopedic Surgery Treatment in Israel
In the United States, orthopedic surgeries like knee and hip replacements can easily cost tens of thousands of dollars, even with insurance. However, Healthcare costs in Israel are much more affordable, and Israeli healthcare is world-renowned for excellence and highly-skilled surgeons. Learn more about Orthopedic Surgery Treatment in Israel.
Benefits of World-class Orthopedic Surgery in Israel
Israeli surgeons are among the best trained in the world, and many receive training in the US. American surgeons also travel to Israel to receive advanced training.
American organizations like the AARP endorse medical tourism to Israel because of the high-quality healthcare and lower prices.
Healthcare costs in Israel are much lower than in the US, without sacrificing quality and excellence. A knee and hip replacement surgery that could cost tens of thousands of dollars in the US will only be a fraction of that price in Israel
Sheba Medical Center is the Ultimate Choice for Orthopedic Surgery Treatment
Sheba Medical Center provides advanced, caring orthopedic surgery treatment for medical tourists. You’ll receive world-class medicine with a personal touch. A large range of orthopedic procedures is performed by the specialist orthopedic surgeons at Sheba.
Also, you can be assured of safety and quality. After all, Sheba Medical Center is fully accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the top standard for international healthcare.
At Sheba, patients also receive:
- Comprehensive, multidisciplinary care by a team of orthopedists, physiatrists, orthopedic surgeons, rheumatologists, and other specialists working together
- Access to complete orthopedic rehabilitation in a specialized department
Sheba – Ranked In The Top Ten Best Hospitals Worldwide
Why Choose Sheba Medical Center for Orthopedic Surgery Treatment in Israel?
- Unicompartmental Knee Replacements
- Corrective Osteotomies for the Knee
- Hip Replacements
- Foot and Ankle Procedures
- Spinal Deformity Correction
- Elbow and Shoulder Procedures
360 Degree Care At Sheba Medical Center
Sheba Medical Center provides 360-degree care. This means that all your needs as a medical tourism patient are taken care of, including:
- The opportunity for clinical consultation with Sheba’s medical staff prior to your arrival
- A fully dedicated medical tourism department that includes a personal medical coordinator and translator to assist you in every way during your entire stay
- Complete assistance with transportation, accommodations, and visa applications
- As a government institution, Sheba has open and transparent fees with much lower costs than in the US
Sheba Medical Center – Tailor-Made Medicine
For orthopedic surgery treatment in Israel, don’t delay, schedule a free consultation with Sheba Medical Center.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: