After his graduation and residency in the neurosurgery Dr. Zeev Feldman passed continuing education program in Head and Brain injuries and clinical training in the field of Pediatric surgical treatment of epilepsy and Brain surgery in children at Baylor Medical College in Houston, Texas.
After his return to Israel, Dr. Feldman founded the Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Sheba Medical Center, and currently remains its director.
Dr. Feldman has published numerous articles in the international journals, as well as chapters in multi-authored monographies on neurosurgery.
Dr. Feldman is the Chairman of IMA-WF.
Education and Training
- Sackler Medical School at Tel Aviv University
- Residency in the field of neurosurgery at Rabin Medical Center and Soroka medical center
- Continuing education program in head and brain injuries at Baylor Medical College in Houston, Texas
- Clinical training in the field of Pediatric surgical treatment of epilepsy and brain surgery in children at the Baylor Medical College in Houston, Texas
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Predicting and reducing cranioplasty infections by clinical, radiographic and operative parameters – A historical cohort study. Kimchi G, Stlylianou P, Wohl A, Hadani M, Cohen ZR, Zauberman J, Feldman Z, Spiegelmann R, Nissim O, Zivly Z, Penn M, Harnof S.
- Anesthesia for magnetic resonance guided neurosurgery: initial experience with a new open magnetic resonance imaging system. Berkenstadt H, Perel A, Ram Z, Feldman Z, Nahtomi-Shick O, Hadani M.
- Anterograde and retrograde amnesia in a person with bilateral fornix lesions following removal of a colloid cyst. Poreh A, Winocur G, Moscovitch M, Backon M, Goshen E, Ram Z, Feldman Z.
- All publications