Dr. Yoram Neumann MD., is The Deputy Head of the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department and Head of the Pediatric Oncology Outpatient Clinic, Safra Children’s Hospital, Sheba Medical Center. Dr. Neumann is a specialist in Pediatrics, Hematology and Pediatric- Oncology, who combines in his practice many years of experience with wide clinical and theoretical knowledge. He is a specialist in 3 different fields: Pediatrics, Pediatric Hemato-Oncology and Adult Hematology. During the 23 years since finishing his specialization, Dr. Neumann has been a Senior Hematologist and Pediatrician at the Sheba Medical Center. He devotes himself completely to the clinical care of children and young adults treated in the department and outpatient clinic of Pediatric Hemato-Oncology.
Throughout all his years of working in Sheba, Dr. Neumann took part in teaching and supervising student doctors and nurses. Dr. Neumann is a member of the Israeli Hematology Society, The Israeli Society of Clinical Pediatrics and the Israeli Society of Ambulatory Pediatrics. He regularly participates and lectures in International and National conferences and symposiums. In 2010 Dr. Neumann received the Award of Excellence by the Ministry of Health of Israel.
- Deputy Head of the Pediatric Hemato-Oncology Department, Safra Children's Hospital
- Head of the Pediatric Oncology Outpatient Clinic, Safra Children's Hospital
- Member of the Israeli Hematology Society, the Israeli Society of Clinical Pediatrics and the Israeli Society of Ambulatory Pediatrics
- Active participant and lecturer in International and National conferences and symposiums
Conditions and treatment
- pediatric oncology
- hematological diseases
- immune deficiencies
- inborn errors of metabolism
- bone marrow failure
- chronic blood disorders
- stem cell transplantation
- bone marrow transplantation
- Pediatric Oncology