Dr. Yishay Salem is a highly trained Pediatric Cardiologist, Director of Advanced Cardiac Imaging Service at the Edmond and Lily Safra Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Salem is responsible for the Fetal Heart Clinic, in collaboration with the Gynecological Unit, which comprises a panel of gynecologists, pediatric cardiac surgeons, geneticists, neonatologists and pediatric cardiologists.
Dr. Salem is an instructor and lecturer of Introductory course in Pediatrics, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Senior Pediatric Cardiologist
- Director of Advanced Cardiac Imaging Service
Conditions and treatment
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Congenital heart disease
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac MRI
- Cardiac CT angiography in children with congenital heart disease
Education and Training
- MD, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- Internship in Pediatrics, Sheba Medical Center. Graduated with honors and received an "Outstanding Doctor" award from the Director General of the Ministry of Health
- Specialization in Pediatric Cardiology, Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology, Boston Children's Hospital (affiliated with Harvard University)
- Advanced Specialization in Pediatric Cardiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Pediatric Cardiology