Dr. Yishay Salem is a highly trained Pediatric Cardiologist, Director of Advanced Cardiac Imaging Service at the Edmond and Lily Safra Children’s Hospital.
Dr. Salem is responsible for the Fetal Heart Clinic, in collaboration with the Gynecological Unit, which comprises a panel of gynecologists, pediatric cardiac surgeons, geneticists, neonatologists and pediatric cardiologists.
Dr. Salem is an instructor and lecturer of Introductory course in Pediatrics, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
Conditions and treatment
- Fetal Echocardiography
- Congenital heart disease
- Cardiac MRI
- Pediatric Echocardiography
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography
- Cardiac CT angiography in children with congenital heart disease
- Senior Pediatric Cardiologist
- Director of Advanced Cardiac Imaging Service
Education and Training
- MD, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University
- Internship in Pediatrics, Sheba Medical Center. Graduated with honors and received an "Outstanding Doctor" award from the Director General of the Ministry of Health
- Specialization in Pediatric Cardiology, Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology, Boston Children's Hospital (affiliated with Harvard University)
- Advanced Specialization in Pediatric Cardiology, Mount Sinai Hospital, New York
- Pediatric Cardiology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: