Dr. Uriel Katz is a highly qualified specialist, Director of the Pediatric Cardiology Unit at the Edmond J. Safra International Congenital Heart Center in Sheba.
Dr. Katz is a Clinical instructor at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- Director, Pediatric Cardiology Unit
Conditions and treatment
- Non-invasive pediatric cardiology
- Pediatric echocardiography
- Fetal echocardiography
- 3D echocardiography
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah School of Medicine, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Residency in Pediatrics, Schneider Medical Center, Petah Tikva
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, Long Island Jewish Hospital, New York, United States
- MSc in Health Systems Management, Bar Ilan University
- Pediatric Cardiology