Dr. Uriel Katz is a highly qualified specialist, Director of the Pediatric Cardiology Unit at the Edmond J. Safra International Congenital Heart Center in Sheba.
Dr. Katz is a Clinical instructor at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
Conditions and treatment
- Non-invasive pediatric cardiology
- Fetal echocardiography
- Trans-esophageal echocardiography
- Pediatric echocardiography
- 3D echocardiography
- Director, Pediatric Cardiology Unit
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah School of Medicine, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Residency in Pediatrics, Schneider Medical Center, Petah Tikva
- Fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology, Long Island Jewish Hospital, New York, United States
- MSc in Health Systems Management, Bar Ilan University
- Pediatric Cardiology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: