Dr. Uri Givon is a senior physician at the Department of Orthopedics, Pediatric orthopedic unit and Pediatric rehabilitation department.
Additionally, he serves as an orthopedic consultant at the Center for Multiple Sclerosis, the Director of the Movement Laboratory at the Center for Advanced Technologies in Rehabilitation, the Secretary of the American Academy for Cerebral Palsy.
Dr. Givon is a member of an advisory team in neuro-orthopedics at the European Pediatric Orthopedic Society EPOS, member of the Mediterranean Group for Cerebral Palsy EEMCPDM.
He is a Senior Lecturer in the Department of Orthopedics, Sackler Medical School, Tel Aviv University
Dr. Givon’s fields of professional interest include cerebral palsy and other neuro-orthopedic diseases, posture, motion analysis and gait.
- Senior physician, Department of Orthopedics
- Senior physician, Pediatric orthopedic unit
- Senior physician, Pediatric rehabilitation department
Conditions and treatment
- cerebral palsy
- multiple sclerosis
- Engelman syndrom
- neuro-orthopedic diseases
- motion analysis
Education and Training
- MD, Sackler Medical School, Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
- Internship in orthopedic surgery, Sheba Medical Center.
- Fellowship, Pediatric orthopedics, AI DuPont Hospital for Children, Wilmington DE, USA