Prof. Shomron Ben-Horin
- Institute of Gastroenterology
Prof. Ben-Horin is a full professor at the Sackler of Medicine, Tel- Aviv University, a member of the Scientific Scientific Council of the Crohn’s and Colitis Association (ECCO), and also chair of the Department of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases of the Israeli Gastrointestinal Association, Associate Professor, First Hospital of Sun-Yitsan University, Guangzhou, China.
Conditions and treatment
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Diagnosis of polyps and gastrointestinal tumors
- Crohn's and colitis disease
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Celiac Disease
- Constipation and diarrhea
- Director of the Institute of Gastroenterology
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah Medical School, the Hebrew University in Jerusalem
- Specialty in Gastroenterology, Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Gastrointestinal Immunology (Crohn's Disease, Colitis and Celiac Disease), Columbia University Presbyterian Hospital, New York
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: