Dr. Shay Menascu is a Senior physician in the National Multiple Sclerosis Centre, coordinator and responsible physician of the Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis section. He is a Clinical Instructor at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
Dr. Menascu is a specialist in pediatrics and pediatric neurology and child development, trained in Israel and USA and Canada. He is an active participant in scientific meetings, and co-author of dozens scientific publications. Dr. Menascu is an active member in professional societies: Israel Medical Association, International League against Epilepsy, International Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Study Group (IPMSSG). He serves as an Editor of Pediatric Oncall, Ejournal.
- Senior staff , The National Multiple Sclerosis Centre
- Coordinator and responsible physician of the Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis section
Conditions and treatment
- multiple sclerosis
- pediatric neurology
- child development
Education and Training
- Residency in the Pediatric Division, Soroka University Medical Center, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology. Hospital for sick children, Toronto, Canada
- J.Kiffing Penry Epilepsy Mini Fellowship, Wake Forest University, North Carolina, USA
- Medical licence
- Specialist in pediatric medicine
- Specialist in pediatric neurology and child development