Dr. Shay Menascu is a Senior physician in the National Multiple Sclerosis Centre, coordinator and responsible physician of the Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis section. He is a Clinical Instructor at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
Dr. Menascu is a specialist in pediatrics and pediatric neurology and child development, trained in Israel and USA and Canada. He is an active participant in scientific meetings, and co-author of dozens scientific publications. Dr. Menascu is an active member in professional societies: Israel Medical Association, International League against Epilepsy, International Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Study Group (IPMSSG). He serves as an Editor of Pediatric Oncall, Ejournal.
Conditions and treatment
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pediatric neurology
- Child development
- Senior staff , The National Multiple Sclerosis Centre
- Coordinator and responsible physician of the Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis section
Education and Training
- Residency in the Pediatric Division, Soroka University Medical Center, Beer-Sheva, Israel
- Fellowship in Pediatric Neurology. Hospital for sick children, Toronto, Canada
- J.Kiffing Penry Epilepsy Mini Fellowship, Wake Forest University, North Carolina, USA
- Medical licence
- Specialist in pediatric medicine
- Specialist in pediatric neurology and child development
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: