Prof. Catane is a world renowned Clinical Oncology and Radiotherapy specialist. He has held a number of distinguished positions, including having previously served as president and director of the Oncology Institute at Sheba Medical Center and as the acting head of the Sharett Institute of Oncology. In addition, Prof. Catane has held the title of director of the Institute of Oncology at Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem. His previous positions also include senior postings at several US research and medical institutions, such as the National Institutes of Health.
Prof. Catane is a member in good standing of the American, European, and Israeli Oncology Societies. He has also been actively involved in managing and planning a great number of clinical studies and has been published in many peer-reviewed journals as well as professional textbooks.
- Senior Oncology Advisor for the International Medical Tourism Department
- Associate Professor, Oncology, Hebrew University-Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem, Israel (tenured)
- Visiting Associate Professor and Chairman, Division of Oncology, the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Member – American Society of Clinical Oncology
- Member - Israel Society of Clinical Oncology & Radiotherapy
- Member - European Association for Cancer Research (EACR)
- Member - European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
- Member - Israel Society of Immunology
- Member - American Association Cancer Research
Education and Training
- MD. form the Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School
- Clinical Oncology