Cardiology specialization at the Leviev Heart Center in Sheba –
Prof. Eldar was a Visiting Researcher in Cardiology, University of California, San Francisco.
Director of the Department of Electrophysiology and Cardiac Arrhythmias.
Director of the Neufeld Heart Research Institute at Sheba.
2001-2016 Prof. Eldar served as the Director of the Leviev Heart Center.
At 2006 he was Appointed Chair of Cardiology , Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Senior Physician, the Davidai Center for arrhythmias and rhythms
Conditions and treatment
- atrial fibrillation
- heart failure
Education and Training
- MD graduate, Technion, Israel
- Advanced Course in Electrophysiology and Pacemakers, University of California, San Francisco
- Interventional Cardiology Training, Maymonides Medical Center, New York
- Cardiology specialization at the Leviev Heart Center in Sheba