The Pediatric Pulmonary Unit of the Sheba Medical Center provides a comprehensive range of diagnostic techniques and treatment for patients of all ages from infancy to adulthood.
Our services include:
- Pulmonary function laboratory, specialized in Lung Function Tests including pre-school children (3-6 years old)
- Pediatric Flexible Fiber-Optic Bronchoscopy Services
- Pre-natal consultation regarding Congenital Lung Lesions – High Risk Pregnancies
- Lung diseases including Asthma, Broncho-Pulmonary Dysplasia (BPD), Gastro-Esophageal Reflux (GERD), Upper Airway Obstruction (congenital and acquired), Familial Dysautonomia (Riley-Day Syndrome) and others
- Children with Apparent Life Threatening Event (ALTE): diagnosis, family education, home monitors, and long-term follow-up
- Allergic evaluation and consultation
- The National Cystic Fibrosis Center of Israel is housed in the Pediatric Pulmonary Unit. Our center is the largest Cystic Fibrosis center in Israel, it serves approximately 150 patients, ranging from infants to seniors, including transplanted patients.
Conditions and treatment
- Ataxia Teleangiectagia
- Familial Dysautonomia
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Congenital central hypoventilation Syndrome
- Director, Pediatric Pulmonary Unit
- Pediatric Pulmonology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: