Dr. Kleinmann, Senior Physician at the Department of Urology, Sheba Medical Center, is a highly qualified specialist, MD graduate from the Hadassah Medical School, who has completed research fellowship in the field of Kidney Cancer at the McMaster University, Canada and Endourology fellowship at the Thomas Jefferson University, USA. Dr. Kleinamnn specializes in treating kidney and urinary stones, upper urinary tract tumors, prostate enlargement and prostate cancer. He is a member of the Israeli and European Urology Association.
Conditions and treatment
- Kidney stones
- Urinary tract tumors
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary stones
- Senior Physician at the Department of Urology
Education and Training
- MD graduate, Hadassah Hebrew University Medical School, Jerusalem
- Research Fellowship in the field of Kidney Cancer, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Endourology-Minimally Invasive Surgery Fellow, Department of Urology, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Israeli Board Certified Urologist
- Fellowship Certificate, American Endourology Society
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: