Prof. Nancy Agmon- Levin, Head of the Clinical Immunology, Angioedema and Allergy Unit, Lupus and Autoimmune Diseases Clinic. She has graduated the Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University, Jerusalem and completed fellowship in Clinical Immunology at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany.
Prof. Agmon- Levin’s major field of interest are autoimmune diseases (lupus, antiphospholipid syndrome), immune system diseases (urticaria, angioedema, immune deficiency, Granulomatous Disease), allergies in children and adults, immunotherapy.
She is a member in professional societes and a co-author of numerous scientific articles.
- Head of the Clinical Immunology, Angioedema and Allergy Unit, Lupus and Autoimmune Diseases Clinic
- Memeber of: Israeili Society for Clinical Immunology and Allergy, Reumatology Society
Conditions and treatment
- infectious diseases
- autoimmune diseases
- food allergy
- drugs allergy
- respiratory allergy
- immune dificiency
- antiphospholipid syndrome
- atopic disorders
Education and Training
- MD from the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Fellowship in Clinical Immunology at the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ), Heidelberg, Germany
- Internal Medicine
- Clinical Immunology