Dr. Mona Kidon MD., Director, Pediatric Allergy Clinic, Safra Children’s Hospital, Sheba Medical Center, is a specialist in Pediatric Allergy and Asthma. MD graduate from the Technion- Israel Institute of Technology, 1987. Fellow in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel, 1999—2001, Consultant in Allergy and Clinical Immunology Israel, 2001—2002. Associate consultant, Pediatric Rheumatology Immunology and Allergy at the KK Children’s Hospital, Singapore, 2002—2004. Dr. Kidon has over 50 publications in the medical journals.
Conditions and treatment
- Food hypersensitivity
- Clinical Immunology
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Drug allergy
- Drug hypersensitivity
- Director of the Pediatric Allergy Clinic
- Consultant, Department of Immunology, Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel
- Member of European Network of Drug Allergy, European Society Immunedeficiencies, Singapore Society Allergy and Clinical Immunology, American Academy Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Israel Association Allergy and Clinical Immunology (member of the executive committee since 2004).
Education and Training
- MD graduate from the Technion- Israel Institute of Technology, 1987.
- Fellow in Allergy and Clinical Immunology at the Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel
- Specialist in Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics;
- Specialist in Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Science Council of Israel Medical Association
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: