Dr. Regev, MD., has graduated from the Iuliu Hatiegan Medical University, Cluj-Napoca. Upon repatriation to Israel, Dr. Regev has completed her specialization in Pediatrics at the Soroka Medical Center, and in Medical Genetics at Sheba Medical Center and Assaf aRofe Hospital. Dr. Regev then continued her education, receiving a PhD at the Weizmann Institute of Science. Her special focus was on the cancer cells research. Dr. Regev returned to Sheba as a Senior Physician at the Institute of Human Genetics, combining clinical work and academic research.
Conditions and treatment
- Genome analysis
- Tuberous sclerosis
- Congenital disease
- Skeletal dysplasia
- Senior Physician at the Danek Gertner Institute of Human Genetics, Head of the Genome Analysis Service
- Head of the Pediatric Onco-Genetic Clinic
Education and Training
- MD. from the Iuliu Hatiegan Medical University, Cluj-Napoca.
- Specialization in Pediatrics at the Soroka Medical Center
- Specialization in Medical Genetics at Sheba Medical Center and Assaf aRofe Hospital.
- PhD at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
- Medical Genetics
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: