Dr. Regev, MD., has graduated from the Iuliu Hatiegan Medical University, Cluj-Napoca. Upon repatriation to Israel, Dr. Regev has completed her specialization in Pediatrics at the Soroka Medical Center, and in Medical Genetics at Sheba Medical Center and Assaf aRofe Hospital. Dr. Regev then continued her education, receiving a PhD at the Weizmann Institute of Science. Her special focus was on the cancer cells research. Dr. Regev returned to Sheba as a Senior Physician at the Institute of Human Genetics, combining clinical work and academic research.
- Senior Physician at the Danek Gertner Institute of Human Genetics, Head of the Genome Analysis Service
- Head of the Pediatric Onco-Genetic Clinic
Conditions and treatment
- Genome analysis
- congenital disease
- skeletal dysplasia
- tuberous sclerosis
Education and Training
- MD. from the Iuliu Hatiegan Medical University, Cluj-Napoca.
- Specialization in Pediatrics at the Soroka Medical Center.
- Specialization in Medical Genetics at Sheba Medical Center and Assaf aRofe Hospital.
- PhD at the Weizmann Institute of Science.
- Medical Genetics