Prof. Miri Sklair- Levy is a highly trained specialist in the field of Diagnostic Radiology and Breast Imaging using advanced technologies including MRI.
Her primary field of interest are:
- Imaging-guided chest biopsies, Mammography, US, MRI.
- Removal of whole lumps from the breast using an RF Intact needle, under imaging.
- Imaging Implants, Mammography, US, MRI.
Prof. Sklair-Levy has published over 40 scientific articles in the medical literature.
She also acts as an editor of the medical journals:
- European Radiology
- Clinical Radiology
- Head of the Breast Imaging Center, Meirav Breast Center
Conditions and treatment
- breast imaging
- breast MRI
- breast ultrasound
- breast tumor
- breast cancer
- breast biopsy
Education and Training
- MD from the Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem
- Internship in Diagnostic Radiology, Hadassah Ein Karem, Jerusalem
- Fellowship in Breast Imaging, University-affiliated Hospital, University of Toronto, Canada