Dr. Michal Tzadok, MD., is a Senior Physician at the Pediatric Neurology Institute. She has graduated from the Hadassah School of Medicine, was an intern in Pediatrics at the Sheba Medical Center and in Pediatrics Neurology and Child Development. Dr. Tzadok is a Lecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University. Her main focus of interest is pediatric epilepsy, Moya-Moya Syndrome and Tuberous Sclerosis.
Conditions and treatment
- Movement disorders
- Neurological diseases
- Neurological disorders
- Neurodegenerative diseases
- Tuberous sclerosis
- Pediatric neurology
- Clinical neurology
- Pediatric epilepsy
- Senior Physician at the Pediatric Neurology Institute
- Head of the Tuberous Sclerosis clinic
- ecturer at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
Education and Training
- MD from the Hadassah School of Medicine, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem
- Internship in Pediatrics and in Pediatrics Neurology and Child Development at the Sheba Medical Center
- Pediatric Neurology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: