Prof. Arad is a Senior physician at the Institute of Heart Failure and Center for Cardiomyopathy and Hereditary Heart Disease. He is a highly qualified cardiology specialist with professional interest in heart failure and genetics of cardiovascular disease. Prof. Arad underwent special trainig in genetics of cardiovascular disease, heart failure, and laboratory models of genetic diseases at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Womens Hospital, Boston, USA.
Since 2004 he is a senior physician at the Leviev Heart Center and heads the myocardial and hereditary heart disease clinic within the Heart Failure Unit. Prof. Arad serves as Senior Lecturer for Cardiology at Tel Aviv University School of Medicine
- Senior physician at the Institute of Heart Failure and Center for Cardiomyopathy and Hereditary Heart Disease
- Associate Professor in the Department of Cardiology at Tel Aviv University
Education and Training
- MD, Hadassah School of Medicine. the Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Rabin Medical Center, Israel
- Residency in Cardiology, Sheba Medical Center
- Advanced Training in Genetics of Heart Disease and Heart Failure, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
- Internal Medicine
- Genetics of cardiovascular disease
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: