Prof. Jacob Ramon is a head of Urology Department at the Sheba Medical Center since 1997. He is a MD graduate from the Hadassah School of Medicine at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Later. Prof. Ramon completed his specialization in Urology at the Sheba Medical Center and Advanced training in Reconstructive Urological Surgery and Uro-Oncology at Duke University, USA, at St. Jean Toulouse University, and at Bichat Hospital, Paris.
Prof. Ramon is an Associate Professor of Surgery at the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University. He is a renowned specialist in the field of Urology, who have authored dozens of professional medical publications.
From 2002 to 2006 he seved as the chairman of the Israeli Urological Association.
- Associate Professor of Surgery at the Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University
- Member of Israeli Urological Association
Conditions and treatment
- tumors of the urinary tract
- erectyl disfunction treatment
- reconstructive and repair surgery
- penile prosthesis
Education and Training
- MD graduate from the Hadassah Medical School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Specialization in Urology, Sheba Medical Center
- Specialization in Reconstructive Urological Surgery and Uro-Oncology at Duke University, USA, St. Jean Toulouse University, and Bichat Hospital, Paris.
- Simplifying laparoscopic nephrectomy: the inferior approach with en bloc stapling of the renal hilum.
- Prophylactic antibiotic treatment following laparoscopic robot-assisted radical prostatectomy for the prevention of catheter-associated urinary tract infections: did the AUA guidelines make a difference?
- All publications