Dr. Iris Kventsel is an attending physician at Sheba’s Pediatric Hemato-Oncology and BMT Division. She completed her medical education at the esteemed Technion School of Medicine, and is considered a leading specialist in the field of childhood sarcomas.
- Attending physician, Pediatric Hemato-Oncology and BMT Division
Education and Training
- MD, the Technion School of Medicine, Haifa, Israel.
- Internship, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel.
- Residency in Pediatrics, Assaf ha-Rofe Medical Center, Israel.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Hemato-Oncology, Sheba Medical Center, Israel.
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology
CD133-Positive Hematopoietic Stem Cell “Stemness” Genes Contain Many Genes Mutated or Abnormally Expressed in Leukemia
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: