Dr. Iris Kventsel is a highly qualified pediatric hemato-oncologist, leading specialist in the field of childhood sarcomas.
- Attending physician, Pediatric Hemato-Oncology and BMT Division
Conditions and treatment
- ewing sarcoma
- pediatric hemato-oncology
Education and Training
- MD, the Technion School of Medicine, Haifa, Israel.
- Internship, Kaplan Medical Center, Rehovot, Israel.
- Residency in Pediatrics, Assaf ha-Rofe Medical Center, Israel.
- Fellowship in Pediatric Hemato-Oncology, Sheba Medical Center, Israel.
- Pediatric Hemato-Oncology
- Mechanisms Operative in the Antitumor Activity of Temozolomide in Glioblastoma Multiforme
- CD133-Positive Hematopoietic Stem Cell “Stemness” Genes Contain Many Genes Mutated or Abnormally Expressed in Leukemia
- Cytoreductive Surgery (CRS) and Hyperthermic Intra-Peritoneal Chemotherapy (HIPEC) for disseminated intra-abdominal malignancies in children- a single institution experience