Dr. Iris Gluck graduated with honors from residency in General oncology and radiation therapy at Sheba Medical Center.
After that Dr. Gluck completed a two-year specialization in head and neck tumors treatment at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, USA.
During her specialization, she conducted several researches and published articles on their results and therapeutic approach to head and neck tumors.
Dr. Gluck established a multidisciplinary clinic for head and neck tumors treatment at the Sheba Hospital. Dr. Gluck works in collaboration with head and neck surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, radiologists and oncologists.
- Head of the Head and Neck Oncology clinic
Conditions and treatment
- head and neck tumors
Education and Training
- Oncology and Radiotherapy
- Clinical Significance of Pancreatic Atrophy Induced by Immune-Checkpoint Inhibitors: A Case-Control Study. Eshet Y, Baruch EN, Shapira-Frommer R, Steinberg-Silman Y, Kuznetsov T, Ben-Betzalel G, Daher S, Gluck I, Asher N, Apter S, Schachter J, Bar J, Boursi B, Markel G.
- Efficacy and safety of pembrolizumab in recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: pooled analyses after long-term follow-up in KEYNOTE-012. Mehra R, Seiwert TY, Gupta S, Weiss J, Gluck I, Eder JP, Burtness B, Tahara M, Keam B, Kang H, Muro K, Geva R, Chung HC, Lin CC, Aurora-Garg D, Ray A, Pathiraja K, Cheng J, Chow LQM, Haddad R.
- Endoscopic Surgery for Delayed Sinonasal Complications of Radiation Therapy for Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma: A Subjective Outcome. Shemesh R, Alon EE, Gluck I, Yakirevitch A.