Dr. Ezra Shaharabani is Head of Organ Transplantation Center in Sheba Medical Center since 2014. He has previously served as Deputy Head of the Transplantation Department, Rabin Medical Center and the President of the Israel Society Of Organ Transplatation.
Dr. Shaharabani is a recipient of several academic and professional awards.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
Israel Medical Association
Israel Surgical Society
European Society for Organ Transplantation
Israel Transplantation Society
International Liver Transplant Society
Dr. Shaharabani is an active participant in scientific meetings and a highly published author of medical articles.
- Head of Organ Transplantation Center
Conditions and treatment
- kidney transplantation
- general surgery
Education and Training
- Bologna University Medical School, Bologna, Italy
- Residency in General Surgery, Rabin Medical Center, Israel
- Fellowship in Surgery and Liver Transplantation, Addenbroke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK
- Fellowship, University of Helsiniki, Helsinki, Finland
- Fellowship in Surgery and Transplantation, Kyoto University Medical School, Kyoto, Japan
- General Surgery