Dr. Eytan Ben Ami is a senior physician in Sheba’s Sarcoma and Bone Oncology Service. Dr. Ben Ami completed his medical studies at the Tel Aviv University Sackler School of Medicine, as well as a sarcoma and bone oncology fellowship at the prestigious Harvard Cancer Center.
Conditions and treatment
- Bone tumor
- Senior Physician, Sarcoma and Bone Oncology Service, Sheba Medical Center, Israel.
Education and Training
- 1999-2002 - B Med. Sc., Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- 2002-2006 - M.D., Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel Aviv University.
- 2007-2008 - Medical Internship, Rabin Medical Center, Israel.
- 2009-2010 - Internal Medicine Resident, Rabin Medical Center, Israel.
- 2010-2014 - Medical Oncology Resident, Sheba Medical Center, Israel
- 2015-2018 - Postdoctoral Fellowship, Sarcoma and Bone Oncology Department, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Cancer Center, Boston MA, USA
- Internal Medicine
Imatinib-induced drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms in solid tumors: a patient with dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans and successful desensitization management. Ben-Ami E, Castells MC, Connell NT, Rutherford AE, Thornton KA.
Safety and tolerability of quizartinib, a FLT3 inhibitor, in advanced solid tumors: a phase 1 dose-escalation trial. Papadopoulos KP, Ben-Ami E, Patnaik A, Trone D, Li J, Demetri GD.
Anthracycline, Gemcitabine, and Pazopanib in Epithelioid Sarcoma: A Multi-institutional Case Series. Frezza AM, Jones RL, Lo Vullo S, Asano N, Lucibello F, Ben-Ami E, Ratan R, Teterycz P, Boye K, Brahmi M, Palmerini E, Fedenko A, Vincenzi B, Brunello A, Desar IME, Benjamin RS, Blay JY, Broto JM, Casali PG, Gelderblom H, Grignani G, Gronchi A, Hall KS, Mir O, Rutkowski P, Wagner AJ, Anurova O, Collini P, Dei Tos AP, Flucke U, Hornick JL, Lobmaier I, Philippe T, Picci P, Ranchere D, Renne SL, Sbaraglia M, Thway K, Wagrodzki M, Wang WL, Yoshida A, Mariani L, Kawai A, Stacchiotti S.
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: