Dr. Eylon Lahat is a Senior Physician at Sheba Medical Center, and a Senior Physician at the Department of Liver and Pancreas Surgery, he is also a member of clinical staff at Liver Transplant and Liver and Pancreas Surgery Department at Henry Mondor Hospital in France.
Dr. Lahat is a lecturer at the Sackler Medical School at Tel Aviv University, he also serves as lecturer and consultant and education coordinator for English students at Sheba Medical Center.
Dr. Lahat has published more than 30 articles in medical journals, some in prestigious journals such as Hepatology, and has presented more than 15 times at national and international conferences.
- Senior Physician, specialist in liver, pancreatic, and gallbladder surgery
Conditions and treatment
- Surgery of the Small and Large Intestine
- Stomach Cancer Surgery
- Liver and bile duct surgery
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Laparoscopic resection of Liver Malignancies
Education and Training
- MD, Smmelweis University, Hungary. Graduated with honors.
- Residency, General Surgery, Sheba Medical Center.
- Specialization, Compex HPB surgery, Creteil University, France.
- General Surgery
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
Combined hepatic and portal vein embolization as preparation for major hepatectomy: a systematic review.Esposito F, Lim C, Lahat E, Shwaartz C, Eshkenazy R, Salloum C, Azoulay D.
Access to the Portal System Via the Mesentery for Establishing Venous Bypass in Liver Transplantation. Azoulay D, Salloum C, Eshkenazi R, Shwaartz C, Lahat E, Lim C.
Impact of narrow margin and R1 resection for hepatocellular carcinoma on the salvage liver transplantation strategy. An intention-to-treat analysis. Lim C, Salloum C, Lahat E, Sotirov D, Eshkenazy R, Shwaartz C, Azoulay D.