Prof. Edward Ram, Head of Pelvic Floor Surgery Services, Surgery B at the Sheba Medical Center is an experienced surgeon, who specializes in colorectal surgery.
Prof. Ram has completed his medical education at the Lublin Medical School, Poland; he than attended several professional advanced courses and workshops in the field of Transanal endoscopic Microsurgery, Sacral nerve stimulation for bowel dysfunction and Laparoscopy Colorectal surgery.
He is an active participant in scientific meetings in Israel and abroad and a member in several professional societies, who have received a number of academic and professional awards and research grants.
- Head of Pelvic Floor Surgery Services, Surgery B
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, Surgery, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Conditions and treatment
- fecal incontenence
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- Contour Transstar
- rectal prolapse
- rectal fistula
- laser correction
Education and Training
- MD from the Lublin Medical School, Poland
- Intensive course on Transanal endoscopic Microsurgery, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen, Germany
- Sacral nerve stimulation for bowel dysfunction : training course, St. Mark’s Hospital. London, England
- Contour Transstar, Clinical workshop, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Hamburg, Germany
- Laparoscopy colorectal master class, Covedian European Training Center, France
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for fecal incontenence : Training course, Erlangen, Germany