Prof. Edward Ram, Head of Pelvic Floor Surgery Services, Surgery B at the Sheba Medical Center is an experienced surgeon, who specializes in colorectal surgery.
Prof. Ram has completed his medical education at the Lublin Medical School, Poland; he than attended several professional advanced courses and workshops in the field of Transanal endoscopic Microsurgery, Sacral nerve stimulation for bowel dysfunction and Laparoscopy Colorectal surgery.
He is an active participant in scientific meetings in Israel and abroad and a member in several professional societies, who have received a number of academic and professional awards and research grants.
Conditions and treatment
- Fecal incontenence
- Contour Transstar
- Rectal prolapse
- Laser correction
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation
- Rectal fistula
- Head of Pelvic Floor Surgery Services, Surgery B
- Clinical Senior Lecturer, Surgery, Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
Education and Training
- MD from the Lublin Medical School, Poland
- Intensive course on Transanal endoscopic Microsurgery, Universitatsklinikum Tubingen, Germany
- Sacral nerve stimulation for bowel dysfunction : training course, St. Mark’s Hospital. London, England
- Contour Transstar, Clinical workshop, Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Hamburg, Germany
- Laparoscopy colorectal master class, Covedian European Training Center, France
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation for fecal incontenence : Training course, Erlangen, Germany
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: