- Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Oncology
Prof. Zvi Symon is the Director of Sheba’s Radiation Oncology Institute. Completing his medical studies at the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, Prof. Symon has published over 90 papers and articles in scientific journals, and is recognized as a global leader in brachytherapy and other advanced radiotherapies.
Conditions and treatment
- Clinical oncology
- Radiation oncology
- Radiation tolerance
- Head and neck tumors
- Stereotactic radiosurgery
- Director, Radiation Oncology Department
- Professor, Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
Education and Training
- MD. From the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School.
- Internship in Internal medicine at Gadassah Medical Center.
- Internship in General Oncology and Radiotherapy at the Hadassah Medical Center and the Sheba Medical Center.
- Fellowship in Brachytherapy Treatment for Gynecological Cancer and Prostate Cancer.
- Internal Medicine
- General Oncology and Radiotherapy
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: