Prof. Yoram Mor has graduated the Sackler School of Medicine at TAU, he than completed his specialization in Urology at the Sheba Medical Center, and specialization in Pediatric Urology at the Great Ormond Hospital, London.
The Pediatric Urology Service of the Department of Urology, led by Prof. Mor focuses upon inborn urogenital malformations as well as acquired childhood urologic diseases. The areas of his particular interest include consultations regarding Antenatal Ultrasonographic findings involving the Embryonic Urogenital Tract.
The specialists at the Pediatric Urology Service also conduct assessments of inborn defects of the Urogenital Tract, reconstructive surgery of the Urogenital Tract, Urodynamic investigations of the Urinary Tract and assessments and treatment of wetting problems. The Pediatric Urology Service is an integral part of the children’s hospital and works closely with specialists of other disciplines of pediatrics throughout the Sheba Medical Center. Prof Mor has over 100 published articles and chapters in monographs.
Conditions and treatment
- Pediatric urology
- Inborn malformations
- Spina bifida
- Wetting problems
- Urological diseases
- Urogenital tract
- Director, Pediatric Urology Service
- Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Surgery and Senior Lecturer, Department of Urology, Sackler School of Medicine , TAU Membership in Associations: Israeli Medical Association
- Israeli Urological Association
- European Society for Pediatric Urology
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- European Association of Urology
Education and Training
- MD graduate, the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University
- Specialization in Urology at the Sheba Medical Center
- Specialization in Pediatric Urology in Great Ormond Hospital, London
- Pediatric Urology
Prophylactic antibiotic treatment following laparoscopic robot-assisted radical prostatectomy for the prevention of catheter-associated urinary tract infections: did the AUA guidelines make a difference?
Postoperative Urinary Leakage Following Partial Nephrectomy for Renal Mass: Risk Factors and a Proposed Algorithm for the Diagnosis and Management
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: