Jair Bar, MD, PhD
- Cancer Center
- Thoracic Oncology
- Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy
Prof. Jair Bar serves as Deputy Director of Sheba’s Cancer Center and Head of the Thoracic Oncology Unit. Prof. Bar Completed his medical studies at the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School, and in addition to his clinical work, is both a senior lecturer at Tel Aviv University’s Sackler School of Medicine, and head of a research lab that focuses on the study of immunotherapy resistance.
Conditions and treatment
- Cell biology
- Translational research
- Molecular biology
- Lung cancer
- Thoracic oncology
- Deputy Director, Cancer Center
- Head of the Thoracic Oncology Unit
- Prof. Bar was a part of initiative group to establish the Israel Lung Cancer Group (ILCG), and is a Chair of ILCG since 2003.
- Prof. Bar is also a member of ISCORT, ASCO and AACR
Education and Training
- M.D., from the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School
- Ph.D., in Molecular Biology from the Weizmann Institute of Science
- Medical & Radiotherapy Oncology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: