Dr. Mashiach has competed his MD at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU; specialization in gynecology at the Lis Maternity and Women’s Hospital, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center; fellowship in Endoscopy at the Polyclinique de I’Hotel-Dieu, Universite d’Auveregne, Clermont, France.
He is a Senior Physician, Director of the Department of Gynecology, which provides routine and preventative care services to its patients as well as a full range of gynecological surgical procedures for the proper management of its patients with benign gynecologic disorders.
Advanced care is offered in all gynecological subspecialties such as: Urogynecology, Colposcopy, Fetal Loss Clinic, and Post Menopausal Clinic.
Conditions and treatment
- Director, Department of Gynecology
- Head of the Day-Care Gynecology Clinic
- Head of Gynecologic Simulation Unit M.S.R
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Specialization in Gynecology at the Lis Maternity and Women's Hospital, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- Fellowship in Endoscopy at the Polyclinique de I'Hotel-Dieu, Universite d'Auveregne, Clermont, France
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: