Dr. Mashiach has competed his MD at the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU; specialization in gynecology at the Lis Maternity and Women’s Hospital, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center; fellowship in Endoscopy at the Polyclinique de I’Hotel-Dieu, Universite d’Auveregne, Clermont, France.
He is a Senior Physician, Director of the Department of Gynecology, which provides routine and preventative care services to its patients as well as a full range of gynecological surgical procedures for the proper management of its patients with benign gynecologic disorders.
Advanced care is offered in all gynecological subspecialties such as: Urogynecology, Colposcopy, Fetal Loss Clinic, and Post Menopausal Clinic.
- Director, Department of Gynecology
- Head of the Day-Care Gynecology Clinic
- Head of Gynecologic Simulation Unit M.S.R
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Specialization in Gynecology at the Lis Maternity and Women's Hospital, Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center
- Fellowship in Endoscopy at the Polyclinique de I'Hotel-Dieu, Universite d'Auveregne, Clermont, France
- Obstetrics and Gynecology