Dr. Naum Margolin MD, is a senior physician at the Department of Neurology, head of the Center for Epilepsy. Dr. Margolin is one of the best neurologists in Israel, he specializes in the treatment of epilepsy. Dr. Margolin is a member of the Association of Neurologists of Israel, Honorary member of the Association of Israeli Epilepsy and a constant participant in international scientific conferences format.
Conditions and treatment
- Multiple sclerosis
- Hemorrhagic stroke
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Ischemic stroke
- Myasthenia gravis
- Senior physician at the Department of Neurology
- Head of the Center for Epilepsy
- Member of the Association of Neurologists of Israel, Honorary member of the Association of Israeli Epilepsy and a constant participant in international scientific conferences format
Education and Training
- MD from the Medical Faculty of the Sverdlovsk State Medical Institute. Yekaterinburg, Russia
- Residency in Neurology at the Sheba Medical Center
- Training and advanced courses in the field of Therapeutic and Surgical Treatment of Epilepsy
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: