Dr. David Magalashvili MD., is a Senior Neurologist and the Deputy-Head of the Multiple Sclerosis Center, Sheba Medical Center. He has completed his medical education and specialization in Neurology at the Medical Institute Riga, Latvia.
Dr. Magalashvili focuses on the treatment and research of Multiple Sclerosis, he is an active participant in scientific meetings and congresses.
- Deputy-Head of the Multiple Sclerosis Center
- Memebership: Academy of Neurology USA
- European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
Education and Training
- MD from the Medical Institute Riga, Latvia
- Specialization in Neurology, Medical Institute Riga, Latvia
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: