Dr. Boaz Liberman is an expert in Orthopedic Oncology, Sarcoma and Joint Replacement. He graduated from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU and completed his residency in Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic division, the Sheba Medical Center.
He later attended fellowship n Adult Reconstruction Surgery and in Orthopedic Oncology Surgery at Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada. Dr. Liberman specializes in Magnetic Resonance-guided focused Ultrasound Surgery, sarcoma cell lines, Revision Arthroplasty, Bone Metastasis Reconstruction and Serum markers in bone sarcoma
Conditions and treatment
- Director, Orthopedic Oncology Unit
- Vice Head, Orthopedic Surgery Department
- Clinical instructor, Sackler School of Medicine, continuing medical education faculty, TAU
- Membership: Israel Medical Association, Israel Orthopedic Association, Israel Organ and Tissue Transplant Committee, Israel Ministry of Health, Tissue and Organ Donation Advisory Board, AATB, EATB
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, TAU
- Resident in Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Division, the Sheba Medical Center
- Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Clinical fellowship in Orthopedic Oncology Surgery, Mount Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital, Toronto, Canada
- Board Certifications - Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Oncology Surgery
Magnetic resonance arthrography of the hip: prevalence of diagnoses not suspected by the referring physician and correlation with clinical examination and pain score
Biomechanical properties of bone treated by magnetic resonance-guided focused ultrasound – an in vivo porcine model study
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: