Graduated Medical Studies at Tel Aviv University in 1993. Completed residency at Sheba Medical Center, at the Department for General Surgery (C).
Sub-residency in surgical oncology at the University of Calgary, Canada.
Head of the Meirav Breast Center and responsible for the area of melanoma and intra-peritoneal chemotherapy in the Surgical Department
Conditions and treatment
- General surgery
- Breast cancer
- Surgical oncology
- Breast tumor
- Skin cancer
- Head of the Meirav Breast Center
- Surgery Specialist, the Ella Lemelbaum Institute for Immuno-Oncology
Education and Training
- MD from the Sackler School of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
- Residency at Sheba Medical Center, at the Department for General Surgery (C)
- Sub-residency in surgical oncology at the University of Calgary, Canada.
- General Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
Request a consultation
Sheba Medical Center provides innovative, personalized medical care to patients from around the world. We are the largest, most comprehensive hospital in the Middle East and dedicated to providing advanced and compassionate medicine for everyone.
We welcome all cases, including the rarest and the most challenging. Our medical teams collaborate to provide the best possible health outcomes. From your initial inquiry through the long-term follow-up care, we are here for you.
Request a consultation and a Sheba Case Manager will contact you shortly: