Dr. Rosin completed his medical studies at the Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv. He continued as a surgical resident in the Sheba Medical Center, and the Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York City. After a fellowship in minimally invasive surgery at the Cleveland Clinic in Florida, he returned to Sheba Medical Center, where he currently works as a general surgery residency coordinator and an attending surgeon.
Dr. Rosin maintains his interest and skills as a general surgeon. While a large part of his practice is dedicated to advanced laparoscopic surgery, he is busy also with hernia surgery, endocrine surgery, colorectal surgery, and acute care surgery.
Dr. Rosin has been an editor of the World Journal of Surgery since 2009.
- Senior surgeon at General Surgery and Transplantation Department
- Lecturer in general surgery at Sheba Medical Center and Tel Aviv University
Conditions and treatment
- Advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Hernia surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Colorectal surgery
- Acute care surgery
Education and Training
- Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv University, Israel
- General Surgery residency training in the Sheba Medical Center
- General Surgery residency program in the Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York City, USA
- Fellowship in minimally invasive surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, Florida, USA
- General surgery
- Bioelectronic Approaches to Control Neuroimmune Interactions in Acute Kidney Injury. Inoue T, Tanaka S, Rosin DL, Okusa MD.
- Epithelial and Endothelial Pannexin1 Channels Mediate AKI.Jankowski J, Perry HM, Medina CB, Huang L, Yao J, Bajwa A, Lorenz UM, Rosin DL, Ravichandran KS, Isakson BE, Okusa MD.
- A Single Tertiary Center 10-Year Experience in the Surgical Management of Gastrointestinal Bezoars.Horesh N, Rosin D, Dreznik Y, Amiel I, Jacoby H, Nadler R, Gutman M, Klang E.
- All publications